Five things why Philippines is a famous touristic spot for foreigners
Each country has its own beauty and that’s what makes it unique.
Have you ever wondered What’s inside the Philippines? Why is it famous for tourist spots? Why Is it easy to communicate with Filipino people? You got plenty of questions that hasn’t been answered. So today I’ll show you the top 5 reasons why Foreign people should visit to the Philippines:
1. The country is filled with rich history brought by the different countries who colonized the Philippines. Philippines has a rich culture that a foreign person can discover. Visiting the country will help a person learn about history, thus, enhancing his/her knowledge and adaptability to different cultures in the world.
2. The country is one of the places with the best nature experience. Ranging from mountains, forests, rivers, lakes and beaches, the Philippines offers a variety of adventure.
3. Filipinos are very hospitable, friendly, and accommodating. They treat visitors just like their fellow Filipino, cook delicious foods for them, and greet them with warm smiles.
4. Philippines also have the best and unique cuisines that will satisfy your cravings. Here are some top 10 famous Filipino dishes:
- Chicken Adobo
- Balut; filipino Linder surprise
- Kare Kare; oxtail stew
- Kinilaw; raw fish salad
- Sinigang; sour meat stew
- lechon; roasted suckling Pig
- Tapsilog; the king of Filipino breakfast
- Halo halo; best Filipino dessert
- Buko; Filipino coconut
- Rum; the Filipino drink of choice
5. Most Filipino people are English literate. With this, foreigners can learn the language at cheaper cost. Also, communicating with Filipino people is easy as long as a foreign person is familiar with the English language.
Philippines is not just an ordinary country You can as well call it a “home”. I can guarantee you that it’s worth the visit and worth the pay.