Breaking Cebu News! Not necessary to be hospitalized with mild or mild symptoms of COVID-19
According to Department of Health Central Visayas
It's not necessary to be hospitalized if you have mild or mild symptoms of COVID-19. You can be in a Temporary Treatment and Monitoring Facility or return to your home for isolation (required to have your own room).
In case of severe symptoms, immediately inform your Barangay Health Emergency Response Team. They will immediately refer you to a health facility near your area.
Severe symptoms that need to watch out for:
1. Having difficulty breathing.
3. Constant and severe pain or chest weight.
4. Self-loss, confusion or anxiety.
5. Dark lips or face.
Here are a few reminders to prevent others from being affected:
1. Separate yourself from other people in your house.
2. Wear face mask if you need to come near other people or going out.
3. Wash your hands with soap or use alchol-based sanitizers.
4. Make it a habit to cover your nose and mouth if coughing or sneeze.
5. Do not use personal items like towels, cutlery, dishes, etc.
6. Disinfect the places people stay at home daily.
Remember, it's better to consult a healthcare worker to be guided to the right treatment if there are subtle symptoms while at home.
Can also contact the following:
- Barangay BHW / Midwife / Nurse / Doctor
-NCR Telemedicine Hotlines:
(02) 8424-1724 o 7798-8000
- For needs related to COVID-19:
(02) 894-COVID (26843) or 1555 toll-free