Know the guidelines of families with mild COVID-19:
1. Ensure following physical distancing inside the home.
2. Patient must stay in a separate room, separate its personal belongings and do not invite guests to the house.
3. If feeling symptoms such as difficulty breathing, severe chest pain, confusion or anxiety immediately call the Barangay Health Emergency Team. Remember to call first before going to the clinic or hospital.
4. It's important to have a conversation or having a family or having a family bonding to lessen the feelings of fears.
5. Let the patient feel full support and concern to not be discouraged.