The 72-hour window for international flights has been declined
As a result of the meeting yesterday with the IATF on EID, the following IMPORTANT UPDATES on AVIATION PROTOCOLS are hereby announced:
- The 72-hour window for international flights has been lifted. All persons, regardless of nationality, except for Filipino tourists, may now fly out of the country at any time.
- Inbound international passengers are allowed entry, subject to strict immigration and quarantine protocols.
- For passengers from Italy and Iran, it was agreed that the medical certificates of good health required should be validated by their respective embassies.
- Sweeper flights for foreign nationals to bring them to airports will be allowed to continue operations.
- Only one (1) person is allowed to bring a passenger to the airport and he/she must depart immediately after dropping off said person. The driver should carry with him/her a copy of the airline ticket of the passenger as proof of conveyance.
For the information of everyone.