CEBU CITY, Philippines — The territorial chief of the Police Regional Office in Central Visayas (PRO-7) guarantees Boholanos and Cebuanos that the Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP) and the Philippine National Police (PNP) are set up to shield them from the radicals and rebellion dangers.
Police Brigadier General Albert Ignatius Ferro made the affirmation in the midst of the ongoing experience in Bilar town, Bohol Province on Saturday, February 29, 2020, between the military and suspected revolutionaries where one officer and an associated part with the New People's Army (NPA) were killed.
Cebu extremist free
Ferro said in an instant message that in Cebu, there were never again outfitted revolutionaries in light of the fact that the administration and the network had dismissed their essence some time before Bohol became radical free.
"Cebu will stay extremist free in light of the fact that the Cebuanos and their pioneers will never be undermined by the CTG (Communist-Terrorist Groups) to be threatened by them," said Ferro.
He further said that the region of Bohol may have become an objective of the CTG after the association was driven away from the territory in the year 2000.
He likewise refered to the chance of the renegade gathering's wanting to take their powers back to the area.
In any case, Ferro said that these endeavors would be worthless on the grounds that the legislature would consistently be prepared to frustrate them and ensure that the network in Bohol would stay quiet and safe from these adversaries.
"The ongoing experience, to incorporate the revelation of a capture before the end of last year, just demonstrates that their endeavor to recoup Bohol will never succeed," said Ferro.