Philippines Storms Ahead in Day 1.

Philippines Storms Ahead in Day 1.

Sports News! 

Its first blood for John Rambo Chicano.

The Pinoy long distance runner introduced the Philippines Day 1 take in the wake of driving a 1-2 completion in the men's marathon occasion of the Southeast Asia (SEA) Games.

Starting at 5 p.m., the Philippines drove the award count with 14 gold decorations, six silvers and four bronze decorations.

Vietnam is second at 3-7-4, while Malaysia is third at 3-1-1. Singapore is fourth at 2-2-3, while lasting by and large champ Thailand is fifth so far at 2-1-4.

Brunei, which should have the current year's occasion however asked off, is 6th at 1-2-1, while Indonesia is at seventh at 0-2-3.

Arnis and dancesports - two occasions typically dropped by different games to balance the Philippines' bit of leeway - conveyed big time on the principal day with nine gold awards.

The arnis group, which is planning to clear every one of the 20 gold decorations in the meet, earned four golds after Dexler Bolambao, Nino Mark Talledo, Villardo Cunamay and Mike Benres won their live stick rivalries.

Move sport additionally observed the games first different gold medalists after Sean Aranar and Ana Nualla conveyed three in the open standard, single move tango and single move Viennes.

Imprint Jayson Gayon and Mary Joy Renigon included two in the single moderate Foxtrot and single move Waltz.

The other gold medalists for the Philippines on the principal day were Agatha Wong in wushu and the men's group in sepak takraw.

The Philippines is wanting to win its first by and large title in the SEA GAMES since 2005, which it additionally facilitated. So far,the nation is on track and at 14 golds, is as of now 10 not as much as its aggregate out put in 2017, when it completed at 6th in general with the award count of 24-33-64.

SEA Games Gold Cebu Dancesports Arnis Philippines
If you notice an error, highlight the text you want and press Ctrl + Enter to report it to the editor
Rating
No rates yet
No recommendations yet
Log in ,
to rate and recommend

Comments

Post your comment to communicate and discuss this article.

Coronavirus Update
Breaking News!  Tests taken from a 5-year-old kid conceded in a Cebu emergency clinic yielded negative outcomes for the novel coronavirus, the Department of Health said on Friday. The corroborative tests were led at Victorian Infectious Disease Reference Laboratory in Melbourne. "This is for sure extremely welcome news to facilitate the Filipinos' developing concern," Health Secretary Francisco Duque III said in an announcement. "We will keep on checking t...
source of a new coronavirus
Breaking news! Scientists have named the source of a new coronavirus  According to the State Health Committee of China, coronavirus can be infected during its incubation period, which ranges from one to 14 daysExperts from the China Disease Control and Prevention Center have found traces of the new coronavirus in the seafood market in Wuhan. It is reported by China Daily with reference to the specialists of the center. They collected 585 samples, 33 of whi...
Pollution
News!  'How perfect or grimy is Cebu City's air?' Mary Ruth R. Malinao (The Freeman) - January 26, 2020 - 12:00am CEBU, Philippines — Cebu City Councilor Alvin Dizon needs the Cebu City Environment and Natural Resources Office (CCENRO) and Environmental Management Bureau (EMB) to show up before the City Council to notify them on the predominant air nature of the city, and its related wellbeing dangers just as the present air quality checking activities bei...
Fire
Breaking News!  CEBU, Philippines — Two of the three flames that hit separate territories in Metro Cebu on Sunday were accepted to be purposeful – one used to conceal a clear parricide case and another set out by a man to settle the score with neighbors who had "wrongly" blamed him for being a police resource. Carcar City fire agents found the collection of Dailyn Melecio, 24, among the scorched flotsam and jetsam of what used to be their home in Sitio San...
Miss Globe 2020
Breaking News!  CEBU CITY, Philippines — A youthful Cebuana belle of the ball made rounds online as she partook in the Top Model of the World in Egypt last January 24, 2020. Tyra Goldman, 18, was chosen as the best 15 from 40 up-and-comers during the challenge, and proceeded to bring home the title, Miss Globe 2020. Goldman, who was conceived in Boston Massachusetts, wowed everybody with her sultry walk and takes a gander at an exceptionally youthful age....
Taal Volcano
Breaking News!  CEBU, Philippines — Cebu City Mayor Edgardo Labella has visited the region of Batangas yesterday to pass on solidarity with and help for casualties of the Taal Volcano emission. The City Council has communicated its help to Labella's visit, where he likewise met with Batangas Governor Hermilando Mandanas. To guarantee that the help of the city will be receptive to the critical necessities of the evacuees in Batangas, the chairman carried wi...
Basilica Minore del Sto Niño de Cebu
Good News!  CEBU, Philippines — Cebuanos can benefit of a free waterfall and pterygium medical procedure from January 27 to February 1 cordiality of the Rotary Club of Metro Cebu in association with the PLDT Employees Credit Cooperative, Inc. (PECCI) and the Basilica Minore del Sto Niño de Cebu. The medicinal crucial be held at the Basilica Minore del Sto. Niño. The pre-enlistment is presently open at the Basilica Medical Clinic. The free waterfall and pte...
CCLEX
Breaking News!  CEBU CITY, Philippines — Cordova is as of now feeling the monetary effect that the Cebu-Cordova Link Expressway (CCLEX) is required to expedite 2021. City hall leader Mary Therese Cho said on Thursday, January 22, 2020, during the advancement visit on Shell Island, that an astounding increment in the land costs could be ascribed to the CCLEX. "Daghan kaayong mga kaayohan gidala nang third scaffold sa atong lungsod. Daghang lungsod speculati...
Coronavirus
Breaking News!  CEBU CITY, Philippines – The Department of Transportation (DOTr) and the Civil Aeronautics Boards (CAB) have suspended uncertainly the entirety of the nation's non-stop flights to and from Wuhan City, China. In a joint press articulation gave on Friday, January 24, 2020, DOTr and CAB said the choice was come to as a prudent step to forestall the conceivable section and risk of 2019 novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) in the Philippines. "In his r...