RADIATION DETECTED in the South China Sea near Philippines

RADIATION DETECTED near Philippines in the South China Sea

Near the Philippines registered powerful underwater explosion

Conflicting information comes from the South China Sea. A day ago there recorded a powerful underwater explosion. According to preliminary data, it thundered at a depth of about 50 meters and caused a strong underwater shock wave. The power of the explosion is estimated to 20 kilotons. At coastal control points on the coast of China and on the island of Taiwan, instruments record an increase in the background radiation.

According to news agencies, American submarines are on alert in the South China Sea, so it is likely that one of them could be damaged as a result of the explosion. At the same time, the US and Chinese authorities have not yet commented on the incident.

According to Ryukyu Simpo, on Monday evening, a resident of the Japanese island of Miyako discovered a cylinder with the inscription "uranium fuel rod" on the shore. The head of Okinawa Prefecture, Dani Tamaki, turned for help to the self-defense forces. The next day, the military made measurements of radiation, but no increase in the radioactive background was recorded, RIA News reports.

Earlier in the media there was information about the explosion in the South China Sea, but there was no official confirmation of this.

RADIATION DETECTED Philippines South China Sea
If you notice an error, highlight the text you want and press Ctrl + Enter to report it to the editor
No rates yet
Author
(0 votes)
Relevance
(0 votes)
Presentation
(0 votes)
I recommend
No recommendations yet

Comments

Post your comment to communicate and discuss this article.

Taal Volcano
Breaking News!  Phreatic or steam-driven emissions – like the one that happened at Taal Volcano in Batangas on Jan. 12 that covered a few regions incorporating Metro Manila with debris and mud – are difficult to figure in light of the fact that there are hardly any, antecedents. "Phreatic emission is one of the most troublesome ejections to at first figure. In the event that you recollect a while back, individuals in White Island Volcano in New Zealand wer...
Sinulog Tickets
Sinulog Updates: CEBU, Philippines — With only four days to go before the Sinulog 2020, there are still around 5,000 tickets left unsold for the Grand Parade on Sunday. The Sinulog Foundation Inc. (SFI) began selling the physical tickets last Monday, and starting yesterday, at any rate one thousand tickets were at that point sold. Aya Lim, Marketing official of SFI, said that there was a deferral in the selling of tickets, however now they are currently ca...
Mayor Labella
Breaking News! CEBU CITY, Philippines — Cebu City Mayor Edgardo Labella said he is yet to see the letter of neighborhood nourishment makers requesting that the chairman intercede in the selective agreement between the Sinulog Foundation Incorporated (SFI) with San Miguel Foods over the nourishment that can be sold at the course of the Sinulog Festival excellent motorcade on Sunday, January 19. In a telephone meet with CDN Digital this Friday morning, Janua...
Clean as you go
Breaking News!  CEBU CITY, Philippines—Lenieto "Dods" Milan, a visit direct from Cebu, originated from going to a mass at the Pilgrim Center of the Basilica Minore del Santo Niño de Cebu last January 10, 2020 when something grabbed his eye. The 63-year-old Milan saw that an outsider and his significant other was getting waste in a region of the Pilgrim Center perfectly after the 7 p.m. novena mass to pay tribute to Señor Santo Niño. Milan was contacted wit...
Drug
Breaking News!  AN EIGHTH grade understudy of Gothong National High School was captured in a medication bust by Pardo Police Station work force in Sitio Sario, Barangay Bulacao, Cebu City at 1:45 am on Tuesday, Jan. 14, 2020. The 15-year-old suspect, who hails from B. Aranas Extension in Barangay Duljo Fatima, was gotten by the counter opiates group drove by Pardo Police Station Chief Major John Kareen Escober. Rey (not his genuine name) yielded 286.66 gra...
Incident and Crime
Breaking News!  CEBU CITY, Philippines — Investigators are checking if the supposed utilization of unlawful medications has any association with the beginning of the fire that destroyed in any event 60 houses and dislodged at any rate 122 families or 337 people in Sitio Santo Niño 3, Barangay Luz, Cebu City. Fire Officer 2 Fulbert Navarro of the Cebu City Fire Department said this was among the conceivable outcomes that they were examining particularly sin...
Crime and Incident
Breaking News!  DUMAGUETE CITY, Negros Oriental, Philippines — After 10 days of battling for his life, a legal counselor who was shot and injured by still unidentified shooters, kicked the bucket in a private medical clinic in Dumaguete City at around 2 p.m., on Monday, January 13, 2020. An individual from the family, who asked not to be distinguished, affirmed to CDN Digital the demise of Lawyer Ray Moncada, 74. As per the relative, Moncada was associated...
Fire
Breaking News!  CEBU CITY, Philippines — A late night fire demolished in any event 60 houses in a neighborhood in Sitio Santo Niño 3, Barangay Barrio Luz, Cebu City on Monday, January 13, 2020. Fire Officer 2 Fulbert Navarro of the Cebu City Fire Department evaluated the harm to property at P1,000,000. Navarro said that the fire, which was accounted for at 8:13 p.m. supposedly began the third floor of the three-story house purportedly possessed by Mary Ann...
Cebu
Breaking News! CEBU CITY, Philippines–The Cebu City Government has communicated ability to stretch out assistance to the unfortunate casualties from various regions in Southern Luzon dislodged because of the ongoing ejection of Taal spring of gushing lava in Batangas. In a question and answer session on Monday, January 13, 2020, Cebu City Mayor Edgardo Labella said the regional government will give help to the many people and families living close to Taal...