Minor Boy 'rapes' girl he chatted on Facebook

Minor Boy 'rapes' girl he chatted on Facebook

Breaking News! 

Kid 'assaults' young lady met on Facebook in Minglanilla

What started online for two minors in Cebu didn't end up well in reality.

Specialists have taken authority of a 15 - year-old kid throughout the end of the week for purportedly assaulting a 17 - year - old young lady he had met on Facebook.

The occurrence purportedly occurred at around 8p.m. on November 15, 2019 at the young lady's home in the southern town of Minglanilla.

Police Senior Master Sergeant Dante Valiente of the Minglanilla Police said the two minors met on Facebook two days before the supposed occurrence and they chose to get together face to face on November 15.

The kid, an occupant of Barangay Poblacion, apparently met the young lady at the last's home in Barangay Tulay, for a "motion picture long distance race".

"At the point when they at long last met in the injured individual's living arrangement, suspect exploited by coercively having sex with the person in question," Valiente stated, citing the police report.

The young lady was separated from everyone else with the kid in the house at the time.

It was just the day after that the young lady revealed the occurrence to the police with the assistance of her sibling.

Police officers followed up on the grumbling promptly and captured the kid at his home.

"He was captured quickly during pursue - up," Valiente said.

The kid apparently conceded the wrongdoing during addressing.

"He never anticipated that that should occur," Valiente stated, alluding to the admission.

The kid is under the authority of the Minglanilla Police and, in light of the fact that he is a minor, will be turned over the Department of Social Welfare and Development while the body of evidence against him is progressing.

Source from The Freeman.

Crime Incident Rape Minor Facebook Cebu Social Media
If you notice an error, highlight the text you want and press Ctrl + Enter to report it to the editor
Be the first to rate
(0 ratings)
No rates yet
No recommendations yet
Log in ,
to rate and recommend
DOH Central Visayas reported 0 new cases
Breaking Cebu News! COVID-19 Update 8 April 2020 The Department of Health Central Visayas Center for Health Development (DOH CVCHD) through the Vicente Sotto Memorial Medical Center Sub-National Laboratory (VSMMC SNL) has released, as of 5:00pm today, sixty-seven (67) test results. All the results are negative to COVID-19. The total of laboratory negative cases in the region is still at nineteen (19) and total mortality due to COVID-19 remains at eight (8)...
DOH Philippines reported 206 new cases of COVID-19
Breaking Philippines news! Coronavirus statistic update 9 April 2020 The Department of Health Philippines reported 206 new cases of COVID-19 in the Philippines as of 4:00 PM 9 April 2020. The total number of recovered 124 (28new), confirmed 4076, deaths 203 (21new) Coronavirus affected Philippines, and we can to know real statistics every day about that. DOH HOTLINE (02) 894-26843 We every day to inform you and up-to-date statistic with COVID-19 in the Phi...
Food delivery in The Cebu Philippines
When you are want to order Food delivery in The Cebu Philippines. These recommendations are important and not difficult to follow. In connection with quarantine, we have to change our habits. We began to go to food shops less often (or stopped going to them at all, ordering food at home) and replaced trips to cafes and restaurants with delivery of ready-made food. However, how safe is it, and is it necessary to wash with soap all the products that came to...
The Jumanji movie with Dwayne Johnson will be continued
Famous movie Jumanji will be continued after pandemic situation The new version of "Jumanji", in which the main role is played by Dwayne Johnson, will receive a sequel. So far, the shooting of the second film has been suspended due to the coronavirus pandemic.The author of previous movies about adventures in the jungle Jake Casdan spoke about his plans. According to him, preliminary negotiations on financing and the start of the filming of the film have al...
Wuhan, China been opened after long weeks
After 76 days lockdown Wuhan, China was opened and started 200 flights Chinese authorities have opened Wuhan today, the city where the coronavirus epidemic began. Quarantine lasted a long 76 days. And now you can go to other regions.Midnight. The clock on the old tower beats - and Wuhan finally turns back into a normal city. On the occasion of the official lifting of the blockade, an impressive light show is being held - God sees that the long-suffering ci...
78,697 new cases of COVID-19 in the World
USA has a daily grow new cases and deaths. They are more affected by COVID-19. Mostly affected New York. COVID-19 affected 206 countries and many locations around all world. All countries announced quarantine protocol and full lockdown. Actually on this moment we can to see only fast grow like virus hitting more and more locations. 78,697 new cases. Coronavirus Cases: 1,509,678 Deaths: 88,334 Recovered: 329,674 Stay tuned for news and updates on the websit...
DOH Central Visayas reported 0 new cases
Breaking Cebu News! COVID-19 Update 8 April 2020 The Department of Health Central Visayas Center for Health Development (DOH CVCHD) through the Vicente Sotto Memorial Medical Center Sub-National Laboratory (VSMMC SNL) has released, as of 5:00pm today, eighty-two (82) test results. All the results are negative for COVID-19. The total laboratory negative cases in the region remain at nineteen (19) and total deaths due to COVID-19 remains at eight (8). Stay t...
Pink jellyfish in the Palawan coastal waters
Pink jellyfish in the Palawan coastal waters The coastal waters of the Philippine island of Palawan are flooded with pink jellyfish, also called tomato jellyfish (Crambione cf. Mastigophora). Marine biologist Sheldon Ray Boko of Griffith University, Australia, posted on his page a video with thousands of "sea tomatoes" floating on the surface. According to the scientist, tomato jellyfish gather off the coast of Palawan every spring, but you can notice them...
DOH Philippines reported 106 new cases of COVID-19
Breaking Philippines news! Coronavirus statistic update 8 April 2020 The Department of Health Philippines reported 106 new cases of COVID-19 in the Philippines as of 4:00 PM 8 April 2020. The total number of recovered 96 (12new), confirmed 3870, deaths 182 (5new) Coronavirus affected Philippines, and we can know real statistics about that. DOH HOTLINE (02) 894-26843 We every day to inform you and up-to-date statistic with COVID-19 in the Philippines and th...