Horror Park in parkmall Cebu
Many owners of establishments faced with a drop in interest in their company or with a lack of such interest on the part of visitors. Crisis phenomena make operators compete in the services sector more and more severely, find new solutions to increase flow and profitability. Below we propose to consider specifically for such cases a new and very attractive option as Horror Park in parkmall Cebu attracted additional attention of guests by creating new selfie stends and events.
In celebrations of upcoming All Souls Day many establishments are thinking of a good activity to attract their customers.
One of the famous establishments here in Cebu is having their annual activities in celebrating the All soul’s day. Parkmall is back with its annual Halloween tradition it will be open to the public on October 11, 2019. This year the title of their horror booth it “13th Floor”.
Are you ready to be afraid of entering the #ParkmallHorrorPark? Tag your 5 friends who you want to take to the horror park, and spread the news! See you this October mga Bai!
Admission fee is still at Php50 per entry. Keep posted for more updates.
HORROR PARK GUIDELINES
1. Parkmall Horror Park is open daily starting October 11 to November 10, 2019 at 2:00PM until 10:00PM.
2. Tickets are sold at Php50/entry.
3. Maximum of 4 persons at a time are allowed to enter the Horror Park, to avoid accidents while going through the maze.
4. Any form of attacks such as hitting the scare actors is strictly prohibited. In the event that such abusive act is observed, the offenders will be immediately forced to leave the area.
5. Each guest is expected to follow the safety rules of the trail. Any damage inflicted on the equipment or any material inside the area is subject to monetary penalty.
6. The Horror Park Staff reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone. You will experience intense audio, lighting, extremely low visibility, strobe lights, damp or wet conditions, special effects and a physically and emotionally demanding environment.
7. You SHOULD NOT enter if you suffer from any of the following health ailments: asthma or respiratory condition, any heart conditions, are prone to seizures, pregnant or suffer from any form of mental disease such as claustrophobia. NO PACEMAKERS.
8. DO NOT enter the Horror Park if you are wearing any form of medical brace, cast, using crutches or have any physical limitations.
9. NO smoking, drinking, eating or running inside the Horror Park.
10. NO touching of the props, customers or the actors in the Horror Park
11. NO bags, sharp objects, cellphones and valuables can be taken inside. These have to be deposited in the check-in counter. GGVPI – Parkmall will not be held liable for any loss incurred inside the Horror Park
12. NO CHILDREN UNDER 7 YEARS OLD IS ALLOWED. Parental discretion is advised and recommended for children 8-12 years old.
Legal: The ticket to the Horror Park is a license to enter at your own risk! All patrons assume ALL RISK and DANGER incidental to the Horror Park before, during or after their entry. By entering the Horror Park, you understand and agree that Parkmall shall not be liable for any injury or damages incurred.
Few visitors can independently create an image and a scene worthy of attention, and help a person in this, and then make him take a picture - this is the task sciene by outside of horror booth in parkmall. What we habitually call the background - the essence is a kind of decoration, and it should correspond to the concept of the institution, cause surprise, show the "photographer" in the desired light. We should create such a creative atmosphere in a local place so that the hand itself reaches for the smartphone. All this you can find in horror booth in parkmall. Good luck with your new selfies.