50 interesting facts about the Philippines
1. The great Republic of the Philippines, located on the earth on the territory eponymous archipelago.
The Philippines is the many islands in Southeast Asia, lost in the Pacific Ocean.
2. The Philippines islands owns approximately eight thousand islands, and also five thousand of them don't have permanent inhabitants or even names.
3. Philippines got their name in honor of the Spanish King Philip II
4. The Philippines has a first place growing population around all the countries of Southeast Asia.
5. Many inhabitants of the Philippines (80%) profess Catholicism. In amount of the number of Catholics, the Philippines has third largest in the world.