Cebu will not participate in Pasigarbo sa Sugbo

Pasigarbo sa Sugbo

Cebu will not participate in the festival due to a road accident. The accident occurred last month, as a result, students and their guardians died. The total number of dead - 9 students and their guardians.

Some parents don’t allow children to participate in such competitions, and go to training. After the accident, parents began to fear and worry about their children.

The city plans to participate in Pasigarbo sa Sugbo. Arrangements will be made for students to participate in the festival and parents will not mind.

Mayor Joyjoy Alegado said the government has allocated more money to Pasigarbo sa Sugbo. The authorities will provide financial assistance to each city that will participate in the competition.

The Pasigarbo sa Sugbo competition will take place on August 25th.The competition will be attended by 44 cities.

The Pasigarbo sa Sugbo competition will take place on August 25th.The competition will be attended by 44 cities.

Pasigarbo sa Sugbo festival competitions
If you notice an error, highlight the text you want and press Ctrl + Enter to report it to the editor
Rating
No rates yet
No recommendations yet
Log in ,
to rate and recommend

Comments

Post your comment to communicate and discuss this article.

Corona virus
Breaking News!  CEBU CITY, Philippines — Before Cebu would continue to boycott any nationality corresponding to the 2019 novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV), Governor Gwendolyn Garcia said experiences from all divisions and concerned government organizations must be considered first. Garcia, in a news meeting on Monday evening, January 27, 2020, said she wanted to give an official request relating to the 2019-nCoV alarm once she had accumulated every single pert...
Infant baby
Breaking News!  CEBU CITY, Philippines — Netizens have begun sending help for the two-month-old newborn child, whose mother was killed in a discharge which copied their home in Sitio San Roque, Barangay Liburon in Carcar City on Sunday, January 26, 2020. John Michael Amaquin and his significant other, Amadelia, sent diapers, garments and different things that the infant, who is presently under the guardianship of the Department of Social Welfare and Develo...
Relationship
CEBU CITY, Philippines—With the appearance of web based life and innovation, individuals get effectively enticed to maintain their affection on the web and show everybody how upbeat or pitiful they are with their relationship. Indeed, perhaps we need to believe that part through. Getting into a relationship requires a ton of exertion. For one, there will be bright and stormy days and, indeed, we would need to air our sentiments on the web, however that oug...
Coronavirus Update
Breaking News!  Tests taken from a 5-year-old kid conceded in a Cebu emergency clinic yielded negative outcomes for the novel coronavirus, the Department of Health said on Friday. The corroborative tests were led at Victorian Infectious Disease Reference Laboratory in Melbourne. "This is for sure extremely welcome news to facilitate the Filipinos' developing concern," Health Secretary Francisco Duque III said in an announcement. "We will keep on checking t...
source of a new coronavirus
Breaking news! Scientists have named the source of a new coronavirus  According to the State Health Committee of China, coronavirus can be infected during its incubation period, which ranges from one to 14 daysExperts from the China Disease Control and Prevention Center have found traces of the new coronavirus in the seafood market in Wuhan. It is reported by China Daily with reference to the specialists of the center. They collected 585 samples, 33 of whi...
Pollution
News!  'How perfect or grimy is Cebu City's air?' Mary Ruth R. Malinao (The Freeman) - January 26, 2020 - 12:00am CEBU, Philippines — Cebu City Councilor Alvin Dizon needs the Cebu City Environment and Natural Resources Office (CCENRO) and Environmental Management Bureau (EMB) to show up before the City Council to notify them on the predominant air nature of the city, and its related wellbeing dangers just as the present air quality checking activities bei...
Fire
Breaking News!  CEBU, Philippines — Two of the three flames that hit separate territories in Metro Cebu on Sunday were accepted to be purposeful – one used to conceal a clear parricide case and another set out by a man to settle the score with neighbors who had "wrongly" blamed him for being a police resource. Carcar City fire agents found the collection of Dailyn Melecio, 24, among the scorched flotsam and jetsam of what used to be their home in Sitio San...
Miss Globe 2020
Breaking News!  CEBU CITY, Philippines — A youthful Cebuana belle of the ball made rounds online as she partook in the Top Model of the World in Egypt last January 24, 2020. Tyra Goldman, 18, was chosen as the best 15 from 40 up-and-comers during the challenge, and proceeded to bring home the title, Miss Globe 2020. Goldman, who was conceived in Boston Massachusetts, wowed everybody with her sultry walk and takes a gander at an exceptionally youthful age....
Taal Volcano
Breaking News!  CEBU, Philippines — Cebu City Mayor Edgardo Labella has visited the region of Batangas yesterday to pass on solidarity with and help for casualties of the Taal Volcano emission. The City Council has communicated its help to Labella's visit, where he likewise met with Batangas Governor Hermilando Mandanas. To guarantee that the help of the city will be receptive to the critical necessities of the evacuees in Batangas, the chairman carried wi...