Greater part of ministers in Cebu to be reshuffled

THE Archdiocese of Cebu will actualize a gigantic patch up for its in excess of 320 ministers from 150 areas in seven regions and archdiocesan commissions. 

By Aug. 6, 2019, every one of the ministers are relied upon to answer to their new assignments. 

The establishments of new ministers in areas will occur on Aug. 13-23. 

Cebu Archbishop Jose Palma has designated vicars general, episcopal vicars and chancellors to manage the functions. 

"It has been quite a while since we had a reshuffling of this scale and extent. I truly trust and implore that everything will be cultivated with more noteworthy's benefit of our Mother Church at the top of the priority list and all in the soul of brotherly philanthropy and comprehension," read a segment of Palma's message to clerics which saw print on Bag-ong Lungsoranon. 

Last Friday, June 14, the reassignment was declared at the San Pedro Calungsod Chapel in the South Road Properties in Cebu City. 

Msgr. Raul Go, an active individual from the group service of the Sto. Tomas de Villanueva Parish in Barangay Poblacion Pardo, Cebu City, said it would useful for the area's development if there is another group of ministers. 

"Kay sack o na pud, new na pud, presko na pud ang pamaagi. Makasuway og lain na pud nga style ang mga parokyano (If the service is new, it would mean a new style. The parishioners will encounter another style)," Go revealed to Superbalita last Sunday, June 16. 

Not exclusively will the redo be the greatest that the archdiocese has seen, it will likewise be the first to be done at the same time, Go said. 

Previously, just 30 to 40 percent of clerics were incorporated into reassignments. 

"This is really what clerics have been imagining about. Previously, on the off chance that you were incorporated into the reshuffling and just little wards were included, you wouldn't get an opportunity of getting relegated in huge areas. The equivalent can be said if the reshuffling just included enormous areas, ministers wouldn't get an opportunity to be doled out in little wards," Go said in Cebuano. 

Go will stay as the legal vicar of the archdiocese's metropolitan court. 

Msgr. Ruben Labajo, the active arbitrator of the group of ministers at the Cebu Metropolitan Cathedral, said 20 percent of the clerics who lead archdiocesan commissions will likewise be a piece of the patch up. 

Labajo has been the pioneer of the house of God's ministers in the previous six years. He will be moved to the St. Francis of Assisi Parish in Balamban. 

He will be supplanted by Msgr. Camilo Alia, active group arbitrator of the Archdiocesan Shrine of St. Michael the Archangel in Argao. 

From Pardo, Go will be moved to the house of God where he will be joined by individual ministers Joseph Stephen Anore, Glenn Guanzon, Ulyses Desales, Earl Sevilla and Japheth Geonzon, the parochial vicar. 

The Cebu Metropolitan Cathedral is the mother church of the Archdiocese of Cebu. 

Msgr. Joseph Tan will remain as the archdiocese's media contact, yet he has additionally been designated the new minister of the San Carlos Seminary College. 

Msgr. Agustin Ancajas of the Sto. Tomas de Villanueva Parish in Poblacion Pardo has been selected as the new clergyman of the San Pedro Calungsod Chapel at the South Road Properties. 

Ancajas will clutch his post of director of the archdiocesan commission on social correspondences. 

Among the individuals who are remaining as leaders of their separate Curia workplaces and commissions are Fr. Joseph Stephen Anore of the Office of Economic Affairs-Oeconomus, Msgr. Renato Beltran as the archdiocesan chancellor, Fr. Brian Brigoli of the Cebu Archdiocesan Commission for the Cultural Heritage of the Church, Fr. Glenn Guanzon of the Commission on Worship and Fr. Murphy Sarsonas of the Commission on Environmental Concern, among others.

CEBU CATHOLIC ASSIGNMENTS RESHUFFLE PRIEST
If you notice an error, highlight the text you want and press Ctrl + Enter to report it to the editor
Be the first to rate
(0 ratings)
No rates yet
No recommendations yet
Log in ,
to rate and recommend

Comments

Buses Schedule
Breaking Cebu News! Buses Schedule between Cebu provinces during General Community Quarantine SCHEDULE OF TRIPS Starting June 1, 2020CEBU - ARGAO6:30AM, 9:00AM, 11:00AM, 1:00PM, 3:00PM, 5:00PMARGAO - CEBU6:00AM, 7:30AM, 9:30AM, 12:00PM, 2:00PM, 4:00PM, 6:00PMCEBU - CARCAR6:45AM, 8:15AM, 9:15AM, 10:15AM, 11:15AM, 12:45PM, 2:00PM, 3:00PM, 4:00PM, 5:00PM, 6:00PMCARCAR - CEBU6:00AM, 7:00AM, 8:00AM, 9:00AM, 10:30AM, 11:30AM, 12:30PM, 1:30PM, 3:00PM, 4:00PMCEBU...
321 recovered patients
Breaking Cebu News! 321 recovered patients come back to home Yesterday Cebu City has  a new record. After hospitalization 321 recovered patients come back to their families. Good team job in isolation centers got better results.We have the most number of recoveries recorded today, 279 coming from Brgy Mambaling, 22 from Brgy Tejero, 15 from Brgy Labangon, 2 from Brgy Mabolo, 1 each from Brgy Lahug, Capitol Site and Luz.Our recoveries have reached a total o...
Recoveries in the Cebu
Breaking Cebu News! 164 new recovered COVID-19 patients Second wave by COVID-19 not for Cebu City. 164  recovered patients show for us this is the real situation. This big amount can be way for lifted lockdown and community quarantine. Good team job with Cebu government and front liners got the results. This amount should to be better for exclude second wave of COVID-19 in the Cebu. People should to follow the rules for protect by CoronaVirus. Lockdown and...
51 recovered COVID19 patients in the Cebu
Breaking Cebu News! 51 recovered COVID19 patients in the Cebu, Philippines from Barangay Luz Isolation Center 51 recovered patients from Barangay Luz Isolation Center allready can to come back their home. They are ready join to community and come back to regular life. When they are been in Isolation Center they are got full medical helps and now has been recovered.Karong adlawa, mapasalamaton natong gi-release gikan sa Barangay Luz Isolation Center ang 51...
Coronavirus statistic update May 10,2020
Breaking Philippines news! Coronavirus statistic update May 10, 2020 The Department of Health Philippines reported 184 new cases of COVID-19 in the Philippines as of 4:00 PM. The total number of recovered 1924, confirmed 10794, deaths 719 DOH COVID-19 BULLETIN #057As of 4PM today, May 10, 2020, the Department of Health reports 184 new cases (PH10611-PH10794) of COVID-19.  NCR with additional 77 new cases, Region 7 with additional 75 and 32 new additional c...
CCHD reported 40 new cases in Cebu
Breaking Cebu News! Cebu City Health Department reported 40 new positive cases of CoronaVirus in The Cebu City The Cebu City Health Department reported 40 new positive cases of COVID-19 in the Cebu City May 10, 2020. Total cases 1474, died 7, recovered 31 40 New confirmed posiitive as of May 10, 2020 8am1 new case in Alaska, Mambaling2 new cases in Sambag 21 new case in Bato Ermita1 new case in Punta Princesa33 new cases in Sitio Negative Carreta1 new case...
Aquino International Airport new rules
Today News! Manila, Philippines Aquino International Airport informed about new rules after open During the month starting tomorrow, all incoming charter and commercial international flights to Manila will be able to land at Nina Aquino International Airport (NAIA) only on their designated days.Charter international inbound flights are permitted only on Mondays and Thursdays, and incoming international commercial flights (scheduled) will only be permitted...
LOW MORTALITY IN THE CEBU CITY
Breaking Cebu News! LOW MORTALITY IN THE CEBU CITY reported Government Cebu City During quarantine, according Cebu City Health Department in the Cebu City registered only 7 died cases. That's low mortality because Cebu City confirmed 1434 COVID-19 positive cases. Cebu City Health Department and government the Cebu City still provide the COVID-19  testing, disinfection in some places and isolated people who affected COVID-19LOW MORTALITY IN CEBU CITY. Deput...
17 new positive cases of COVID-19 in Cebu
Breaking News Cebu! 17 new positive cases of COVID-19 reported Cebu City Department of Health According to Cebu City Health Department, during massive testing for today Cebu City got results 17 new COVID-19 confirmed cases.According to Cebu City Health Department, during massive testing for today Cebu City got results 17 new COVID-19 confirmed cases.List of Locations where confirmed COVID-1917 new confirmed cases:2 new cases from Brgy Labangon- Salvador1 n...