CEBU, Philippines — A circuit repairman was murdered after he had inadvertently addressed a live wire during a development of the Patria de Cebu quarters along P. Gomez, Barangay Sto. Niño, Cebu City last Wednesday night.
The unfortunate casualty was distinguished as Gilbert Getubig, an occupant of Barangay Lagtang, Talisay City.
In light of the underlying examination directed by the Waterfront police, Getubig was introducing the new electrical wirings on the roof on the second floor of the residence when he inadvertently contacted a live wire
As per his associate and witness Edwin Ricafort, 37, an occupant of Dawis, Barangay San Roque, Talisay City, he saw the injured individual holding forceps on his left hand and an intersection box on the right, encompassed with wires.
The Bureau of Fire Protection and the Emergency Medical Service, driven by Fire Officer 3 Estilbert Legoro quickly landed in the region to support the person in question, yet Getubig was at that point inert when they arrived
Waterfront Police Station Chief Joemar Pomarejos said they didn't perceive any treachery associated with Getubig's demise.
He said that Getubig may have been shocked because of the water that saturated the roof achieved by precipitation the prior night.
Pomarejos said it is appalling and unexpected for a circuit tester to bite the dust of electric shock.
He said that they will welcome the contractual worker of the continuous development to decide whether the unfortunate casualty had appropriate preparing.
He said that the temporary worker might be held at risk for Getubig's demise.
"As indicated by our observer, ang engineer daw mao nagpadala niya sa site. Sa atong examination karon in spite of the fact that wala ta'y treachery nga nakita, programmed nga manubag ani ang contractual worker ug ang Patria," he said.
Pomarejos said they will sit tight for the relative of Getubig, on the off chance that they would be intrigued to document charges.