Dump truck of Bonbon barangay commander set ablaze

Cebu City, Philippines—The small scale dump truck of Bonbon Barangay Captain Eduardo Cabriana was determined to flame by obscure equipped men in the early morning times of Thursday, May 9, 2019 outside his home in this mountain barangay of Cebu City. 

In a meeting with CDN Digital, Cabriana said the occurrence was a reason for caution for him and his family. 

"Wala man koy kontra sa amoa. Pamulitika gyod ni. Mahadlok na ko para sa akong pamilya kay naa baya koy mga anak ug apo kuyog nako," said Cabriana. 

(I don't have any foes in our general vicinity. This is politically roused. I am terrified in light of the fact that I live my family, with my kids, and some grandkids.) 

Cabriana, a supporter of the organization party Bando Osmeña-Pundok Kauswagan (BO-PK) in Cebu City, said he and his family were going home from the gathering of the wedding of his little girl when the episode occurred. 

He said one of his children saw furnished men encompass their truck, pour gas all finished, and afterward set it ablaze. 

Cabriana has not revealed the episode to experts yet as a result of his doubt on the police since they were connected to the strafing occurrences in the places of the barangay boss in Malubog, Sudlon II, and Sinsin on April 4. 

The barangay head of the three mountain barangays are likewise supporters of BO-PK. 

"Naa may tarong nga pulis naa pud dili. Dili lang ko segurado asa ko mosalig run. Grabe naman gud ila panghulga sa amoa diri sa bukid nga mga pobre raman unta mi," said Cabriana. 

(There are great cops and there awful cops. I am simply not certain who to trust. The dangers are disturbing here in the mountain barangays yet we are just poor.) 

The barangay boss said that he and his family will never again vote amid the decisions on Monday in view of the risk that remaining parts to encompass his home. 

He asked the Commission on Elections (Comelec) to assume responsibility for Cebu City and reestablish request on the mountain barangays so they can cast a ballot securely. 

Cabriana said he previously chatted with Mayor Tomas Osmeña and the city hall leader guaranteed to pay for his harmed property. 

Cabriana is one of the ongoing supporters of BO-PK and individuals from the organization who got dangers days before the May 13 races. 

On May 8, a squad car was positioned outside the place of Ronaldo Malacora, the leader of the Department of General Services of the City Hall. 

Malacora said that cops on board watch autos with body numbers 50 and 51 were searching for him and when informed that he was sleeping, squad car 51 remaining the reason. 

Starting at 6 a.m. of May 9, Thursday, squad car 50 has stayed outside Malacora's home in Barangay Buot-Taop for obscure reasons. 

Osmeña has recently reported that he would demand the Comelec to assume responsibility for Cebu City for the races following the dangers and savagery he professed to be propagated by the police.

INCIDENT CAPTAIN ALARMING POLITICS THREATS
If you notice an error, highlight the text you want and press Ctrl + Enter to report it to the editor
Author
(0 votes)
Relevance
(0 votes)
Presentation
(0 votes)
I recommend
No recommendations yet

Comments

Post your comment to communicate and discuss this article.

fourth case of polio registered in the Philippines
Breaking news. The fourth case of polio registered at the Philippines. Almost twenty years ago, the eradication of this disease in the country was announced.The Philippines Department of Health is taking steps to stop the epidemic.All children should be vaccinated according to the schedule of immunization.Poliomyelitis is an acute infectious disease caused by polio viruses of types 1,2 and 3.It is characterized by damage to the nervous system and leads to...
Another opportunities for Cebuanos
Breaking News: The legislature is relied upon to round up P22 billion in charges and different expenses while 2.4 million occupations will be made from the multi - billion advancement of the property purchased by the consortium between SM Prime Holdings Inc. also, Ayala Land Inc. at the South Road Property (SRP). Officials from the consortium graced the customary session of the City Council yesterday to exhibit their arrangements and projects for the utili...
544,000 orders per second
A 24-hour sales marathon ended in China, following which Alibaba announced record revenue. Singles Day brought the Internet retailer $38.4 billion, and the company earned the first billion in just 68 secondsAlibaba set a new record on “Singles Day” which ended in China, reports the South China Morning Post. The retailer’s total revenue from the annual sales festival was 268 billion yuan ($38.4 billion), compared to 213.5 billion yuan ($30.7 billion) last y...
Slam Dunk Crown reclaims by Gastador
Sports News!  Gastador, the main neighborhood member, indicated that he's his very own class as he bested a solid field of remote understudy - competitors from four schools to recover the Slam Dunk crown he last won two years prior. Gastador and Lamine Thiam of the Southwestern University (SWU)- Phinma Cobras made it to the last round in the wake of outmaneuvering Samine Swint of the University of Southern Philippines Foundation (USPF) Panthers, Sommy Mana...
President of the Philippines Rodrigo Duterte proposed to consider the idea of banning the single-use plastics.
Breaking News!  On November 6, 2019, the President of the Philippines Rodrigo Duterte proposed to consider the idea of banning the single-use plastics. To solve the problem of plastic waste, legislative changes are necessary. During the meeting of the Cabinet of Ministers, banning of plastic and the legal side of solving this problem were considered. A plastic ban policy will apply throughout the country. However, to prohibit plastic, it is also necessary...
Study: There are chance that Cebu may submerge in 2050
Breaking News!  Study: Part of Cebu may submerge by 2050 Segment of Cebu City are anticipated to be submerged under 2050 or quite a while from now in the midst of the proceeded with ascend in ocean levels, an examination created by New Jersey - based science association Climate Central appeared. The association recognized Cebu City and six different regions in the Philippines to endure such destiny, including Roxas City, northwestern Metro Manila and parts...
Elon Musk launches another 60 satellites
The Ilon Mask company SpaceX launched the second batch of satellites of the Starlink project. The launch was broadcast on YouTube. The Falcon 9 rocket with 60 satellites launched at 11:56 Philippine time from Cape Canaveral, Florida. The first reusable rocket stage landed on the Of Course I Still Love You float platform off the east coast of the Atlantic Ocean. The company said on their Twitter page that this was the fourth launch and landing of this first...
The death of John Gokongwei Jr.
Breaking News: The death of John Gokongwei Jr. - originator and executive emeritus of JG summit Holdings, Inc., and the nation's third wealthiest individual - has provoked tributes for a man who "planted Filipino enormity in different grounds and in the brain of his kin that yes,a poor promdi like him can." De La Salle University - Manila said it "profoundly grieves the death of a model industry pioneer, caring humanitarian, and extraordinary Lasallian." G...
Instagram will begin to hide likes
Next week, Instagram will stop showing the number of likes for US Instagram users. This was announced by head of the service Adam Mossery November 8.The company suggests that this will help users of the application focus on the quality of the posted content, rather than on the evaluation of subscribers. We add that the “Subscriptions” tab disappeared in the application, which allowed us to monitor the activity of other users and their actions on the social...