A couple kicked the bucket on the spot after they were shot by men

A couple kicked the bucket on the spot after they were shot by men on a bike around 4 a.m. recently morning along Rabaya Street, Sitio Matinagdanon, Barangay Tabunok, Talisay City. 

The exploited people were recognized as Felix Yares, 30, an inhabitant of Barangay Poblacion, and Carol Dixie Bacalso, 28, occupant of Barangay Tanke, both in Talisay City. 

Boss Inspector Ardeolito Cabagnot, vice president of the Talisay City Police Station, said the couple was going home from a restobar on their bike when unidentified attackers riding another cruiser shot them a few times. 

The two unfortunate casualties tumbled to the ground while the attackers fled. 

Inhabitants of the region heard a few discharges and called the police. A medicinal group from the Talisay Rescue Emergency Team arrived however discovered the two exploited people effectively dead. 

Reacting policemen recouped six void shells and three failed .45 cal. rounds and another slug of unsure gauge at the wrongdoing scene. 

Cabagnot said they are investigating two points behind the wrongdoing. 

To start with, Yares had a contention with somebody inside the restobar after his cellphone disappeared. The contention supposedly brought about a battle. 

The other point is Bacalso's supposed contribution in illicit medications. 

Before they were murdered Yares and Bacalso were having a fabulous time inside the bar. Yares' companions still observed him singing in the bar live over internet based life before they left. 

In the interim, a three-year-old young lady was injured after she was hit a by a stray shot in Barangay Tapon, Dalaguete, last Saturday morning. 

As per Dalaguete Police Station boss Roger Quijano, around 9 a.m. last Saturday, Xyllene Esto Pautan, was playing alone inside her folks' home when neighbors abruptly heard an unexpected discharge. 

The young lady's grandma at that point discovered that Xyllene had been injured in the correct arm. She was promptly raced to the medical clinic. 

Quijano said that as of press time despite everything they don't have any report on her condition, yet he guaranteed the injured individual isn't in basic condition. 

He said that he trusts the shooter was likewise just in the territory dependent on the direction of the slug. He said they have not recuperated any vacant shell or whatever other proof that may prompt the shooter's character.

COUPLE GUNSHOT RESTOBAR ARGUMENT TALISAY
If you notice an error, highlight the text you want and press Ctrl + Enter to report it to the editor
Author
(0 votes)
Relevance
(0 votes)
Presentation
(0 votes)
I recommend
No recommendations yet

Comments

Post your comment to communicate and discuss this article.

Crime
A man believed to be salvaged has been found dead in Purok Shooting Star, Brgy. City of Lapu-Lapu city this morning, August 20, 2019.The man was identified as Nelson Rosani, from Barangay Catarman, Cordova town, based on the identity of the victim's brother and wife who appeared at the scene.Police are still investigating the incident. (Via Greggy C. Magdadaro)
cleanup of the city’s waterways
Mayor of the Cebu City  Edgardo Labella going to meet with areas captains on Tuesday, August 20, for discuss about exlude the environmental pollution of wastes into the city’s creeks and rivers.Edgardo Labella with other government employees on Saturday, August 17, with companies and volunteers organizations, conducted a cleanup of the Guadalupe River.In the own press conference time from Monday, August 19, speech Labella contained information about that t...
Incidents
Two men has been attacked in their car from two bikers.  Incident happened in front of a mall along M.L. Quezon national highway in Barangay Pajo, at 2:25 p.m. on Monday, August 19.The incident victims , Elven Querubin, a ex seaman, and Neil Costanilla, his friend and car driver, they came back from the Lapu-Lapu City Hall of Justice and at this moment this incident has been happened.Victims were wounded in the incident and were rushed to the nearest hospi...
killers
Today, the names of 10 people involved in the killing of policemen became known. Earlier, 40 murder suspects were identified. Suspects killed 4 police officers in Sitio Yamot, Barangay Mabato. They are members of the Communist Party of the Philippines (CPP). They will be charged with the murder and robbery of police officers Relebert Beronio, Raffy Callao, Marquino De Leon. Policemen drove to Anadon’s house, suddenly armed people began to beat them, then...
garbage
Cebu allocates 25.2 million to take out the trash. The total amount of garbage that authorities can take out is P190 million. Head of the Department of Public Services said, private firms are needed to collect garbage from the city streets and transport it to the desired location. There are only 13 garbage collection machines in the city. This number of cars is not enough for efficient garbage collection. The authorities should purchase more garbage trucks...
water question
The city of Cebu has an undeveloped water supply system. Not every resident can receive quality water regularly. The authorities are trying to solve this problem today. Carlo Villamor plans to meet with Gwendolyn Garcia. Officials will discuss water shortages and their solutions. The authorities want to modernize the water system in the near future. The Luiyang River provides water to residents of the Metro Cebu District. Every day, this river delivers 35...
iTunes
The headlines “End of an Era” and “New Era” are equally suitable for this news: Bloomberg, citing its own sources, said that Apple intends to abandon iTunes, the main media player for all mac OS users since 2001. “ITunes will replace three new Mac apps — Music, TV, and Podcasts.” Without iTunes, users will be able to manage their smartphones and tablets connected to the computer through the Music app, Bloomberg reporters emphasize. Mac and Windows computer...
Pasigarbo sa Sugbo
Cebu will not participate in the festival due to a road accident. The accident occurred last month, as a result, students and their guardians died. The total number of dead - 9 students and their guardians. Some parents don’t allow children to participate in such competitions, and go to training. After the accident, parents began to fear and worry about their children. The city plans to participate in Pasigarbo sa Sugbo. Arrangements will be made for stud...
traffic lights
The city of Cebu plans to replace and repair traffic lights. But the government must have a certain amount of money for this. The city budget should allocate P500 million. Andres Bayarcal - The Cebu City Transportation Office (CCTO) operation chief says an application has been submitted to finance the replacement of traffic lights. Perhaps in 2020 the necessary amount of money will be allocated and traffic lights will be replaced. mayor Tomas Osmeña also p...