President Rodrigo Duterte last night threw his support behind Cebu Rep. Gwendolyn Garcia’s

Gwendolyn Garcia’s

The rally finished presently before midnight. Garcia was legislative leader of Cebu for three terms previously she was suspended by previous President Benigno Aquino in 2012 for grave maltreatment of power. 

She was suspended regarding regulatory charges documented against her by the late Vice Governor Gregorio Sanchez Jr. in 2010. 

Sanchez said Garcia supposedly redirected the area's financial plan for supposed peculiar contracts. 

Garcia then kept running for delegate of Cebu's Third District and served in Congress for two terms. 

A year ago, she chose to run again for senator. 

Duterte likewise raised the hand of Cebu City mayoralty wager Edgardo Labella and his runningmate Michael Rama yet did not verbalize his help. 

Toward the start of the rally the previous evening, Garcia guaranteed senatorial hopefuls of PDP-Laban that they will get the Cebu vote in the May surveys. 

"May I guarantee our hopefuls that here in Cebu, you can rely on the votes of the Cebuanos, which gave President Duterte 1.4 million votes… greater part… since Cebu is PDP Laban nation," Garcia said amid PDP-Laban's rally in Cebu City Sunday night. 

Garcia was the person who presented the PDP-Laban wagers in front of an audience at the Plaza Independencia where an expected 80,000 neighborhood supporters accumulated as ahead of schedule as 2 p.m. 

The authority PDP-Laban senatorial competitors are Dong Mangudadatu, Bato dela Rosa, Bong Go, Koko Pimentel, and Francis Tolentino – the ones in the moniker Ma-Ba-Go-Mo-Ko-To. 

The gathering likewise has visitor applicants, including Imee Marcos, Pia Cayetano, Freddie Aguilar, and Raffy Alunan. 

Garcia introduced the competitors within the sight of President Rodrigo Duterte who continued to the rally in the wake of dispersing unequivocal money exchange gifts to recipients in Cebu City. 

Duterte himself said he didn't have the help of barangay chiefs or councilmen when he chose to keep running for President in 2016. It was allegedly just Marcos who bolstered him in the north and the Garcias here in Cebu that upheld him amid "basic hours". 

He said PDP-Laban has remained consistent with its guarantees, including free training and free hospitalization, which appeared amid his administration. 

Indeed, even before Duterte arrived, neighborhood hopefuls Gerard Anthony Gullas (First District), Pablo John Garcia (Third District), Emmarie Ouano Dizon (Sixth District) and Nelson Garcia (Seventh District) made that big appearance to persuade supporters to vote in favor of PDP-Laban wagers. Congressperson Manny Pacquiao, crusade supervisor of PDP-Laban, said whoever Duterte embraces ought to be bolstered by every other person in light of the fact that these hopefuls will bolster the President's arrangements and projects. 

In independent meetings Tolentino, Ejercito, Pimentel, and Cayetano said they are depending on the Cebu vote. 

Mangundadatu called for solidarity among Christians and Muslims while Go required the destruction of illicit medications and wellbeing protection. 

"Wala kaming ibang hangarin kundi ang tumulong para sa bansa natin (Our solitary expectation is to enable the nation)," To go said. 

Ejercito, then prided himself of the bills he has wrote that have channeled millions to different medical clinics in Cebu. 

He likewise said he will bolster activities that will subside the traffic circumstance in Cebu, regardless of whether the Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) framework or the Light Rail Transit (LRT). 

Security 

Cebu City Police Director Royina Garma said safety efforts filled in as arranged. 

"Malipay ko nga hapsay kahit sa dami ng prominent identities… maganda na walang nangyaring masama (I'm upbeat that everything went easily notwithstanding the quantity of prominent identities… it's great that nothing untoward occurred)," Garma disclosed to The Freeman. 

Garma credited the result to the coordination of government security organizations. 

"We are alarm and we raised the status to red – to guarantee na lahat ng kapulisan ay naka-backup and prepared for any untoward episode (We are caution and we raised the status to red – to guarantee that all policemen were on reserve for any untoward occurrence)," Garma said. 

More than 1,300 cops were sent to places Duterte visited. 

Police Regional Office - 7 Director Debold Sinas said the security work force sent from various law requirement units achieved 2,500. 

The powers incorporate touchy weapons division and bomb-sniffing hounds, to keep any frame endeavors to hurt the individuals will's identity going to the occasion. 

Medications 

In his discourse at CTU, Duterte said he stays frustrated in the medication circumstance in Cebu – giving an extraordinary notice to Talisay City.

BENEFICIARIES CEBU CANDIDATES VOTES ELECTION
If you notice an error, highlight the text you want and press Ctrl + Enter to report it to the editor
Be the first to rate
(0 ratings)
No rates yet
No recommendations yet
Log in ,
to rate and recommend

Comments

321 recovered patients
Breaking Cebu News! 321 recovered patients come back to home Yesterday Cebu City has  a new record. After hospitalization 321 recovered patients come back to their families. Good team job in isolation centers got better results.We have the most number of recoveries recorded today, 279 coming from Brgy Mambaling, 22 from Brgy Tejero, 15 from Brgy Labangon, 2 from Brgy Mabolo, 1 each from Brgy Lahug, Capitol Site and Luz.Our recoveries have reached a total o...
Recoveries in the Cebu
Breaking Cebu News! 164 new recovered COVID-19 patients Second wave by COVID-19 not for Cebu City. 164  recovered patients show for us this is the real situation. This big amount can be way for lifted lockdown and community quarantine. Good team job with Cebu government and front liners got the results. This amount should to be better for exclude second wave of COVID-19 in the Cebu. People should to follow the rules for protect by CoronaVirus. Lockdown and...
51 recovered COVID19 patients in the Cebu
Breaking Cebu News! 51 recovered COVID19 patients in the Cebu, Philippines from Barangay Luz Isolation Center 51 recovered patients from Barangay Luz Isolation Center allready can to come back their home. They are ready join to community and come back to regular life. When they are been in Isolation Center they are got full medical helps and now has been recovered.Karong adlawa, mapasalamaton natong gi-release gikan sa Barangay Luz Isolation Center ang 51...
Coronavirus statistic update May 10,2020
Breaking Philippines news! Coronavirus statistic update May 10, 2020 The Department of Health Philippines reported 184 new cases of COVID-19 in the Philippines as of 4:00 PM. The total number of recovered 1924, confirmed 10794, deaths 719 DOH COVID-19 BULLETIN #057As of 4PM today, May 10, 2020, the Department of Health reports 184 new cases (PH10611-PH10794) of COVID-19.  NCR with additional 77 new cases, Region 7 with additional 75 and 32 new additional c...
CCHD reported 40 new cases in Cebu
Breaking Cebu News! Cebu City Health Department reported 40 new positive cases of CoronaVirus in The Cebu City The Cebu City Health Department reported 40 new positive cases of COVID-19 in the Cebu City May 10, 2020. Total cases 1474, died 7, recovered 31 40 New confirmed posiitive as of May 10, 2020 8am1 new case in Alaska, Mambaling2 new cases in Sambag 21 new case in Bato Ermita1 new case in Punta Princesa33 new cases in Sitio Negative Carreta1 new case...
Aquino International Airport new rules
Today News! Manila, Philippines Aquino International Airport informed about new rules after open During the month starting tomorrow, all incoming charter and commercial international flights to Manila will be able to land at Nina Aquino International Airport (NAIA) only on their designated days.Charter international inbound flights are permitted only on Mondays and Thursdays, and incoming international commercial flights (scheduled) will only be permitted...
LOW MORTALITY IN THE CEBU CITY
Breaking Cebu News! LOW MORTALITY IN THE CEBU CITY reported Government Cebu City During quarantine, according Cebu City Health Department in the Cebu City registered only 7 died cases. That's low mortality because Cebu City confirmed 1434 COVID-19 positive cases. Cebu City Health Department and government the Cebu City still provide the COVID-19  testing, disinfection in some places and isolated people who affected COVID-19LOW MORTALITY IN CEBU CITY. Deput...
17 new positive cases of COVID-19 in Cebu
Breaking News Cebu! 17 new positive cases of COVID-19 reported Cebu City Department of Health According to Cebu City Health Department, during massive testing for today Cebu City got results 17 new COVID-19 confirmed cases.According to Cebu City Health Department, during massive testing for today Cebu City got results 17 new COVID-19 confirmed cases.List of Locations where confirmed COVID-1917 new confirmed cases:2 new cases from Brgy Labangon- Salvador1 n...
DOH Central Visayas reported 33 new cases
Breaking Cebu News! Central Visayas reported 33 new positive cases of COVID-19 in the Cebu City, Mandaue, Lapu-Lapu 07 May 2020 The Department of Health Central Visayas Center for Health Development (DOH CVCHD) through the Vicente Sotto Memorial Medical Center Sub-National Laboratory (VSMMC SNL) has released as of 5:00 pm on 7 May 2020, four hundred fifty-two (452) test results, thirty-three (33) of which are positive including three (3) repeat tests of pr...