Pelagio sues Quisumbing

Mandaue City Mayor Gabriel Luis Quisumbing is confronting criminal and managerial grievances previously the Office of the Ombudsman-Visayas for exchanging a representative to another office. 

The laborer, Michael Allan Pielago, 44, said his new post is "isolated and particular" of his previous activity and that Quisumbing's choice to exchange was a type of abuse. 

Pielago said he couldn't play out his errands at the Housing and Urban Development Office inferable from his inability. 

"City hall leader Luigi Quisumbing knows precisely where HUDO is found… This reassignment has rendered it exceptionally troublesome and hard for me to answer to HUDO as I would need to bring and scale and down three flights of stairs consistently," Pielago's grievance peruses. 

HUDO is situated at the second floor of the Mandaue City Hall Annex Building. 

Pielago utilizes bolsters as help. He said he has no clue why he was reassigned to HUDO. 

"Mura blast murdering me delicately!" he said. 

"Paghatag sa update, naka-state didto na I am currently reassigned. Unya, kung imo tan-awon sa ako lang na individual na pagsabot, mura ba og gituyo siya in the sense na decision period begins sa Sunday, so ig Monday, which is 14, wala nay reassignment. Wala nay exchange," he included. 

Pelagio asserted he is non-fanatic. 

He sued Quisumbing for supposedly damaging Republic Act 3019 or the Anti-join and Corrupt Practices Act, Republic Act 7277 or the Magna Carta for Disabled Persons, and mistreatment. 

He battled that Quisumbing damaged the Magna Carta for Disabled Persons since he purportedly "unmistakably segregating the terms and states of his work by reason of inability" and planned to make it troublesome and unimaginable for him to play out his present employment. 

The civic chairman's head of staff, Atty. Mae Elaine Bathan, said Pielago was exchanged to HUDO on the grounds that the workplace "enormously requires" a social laborer. 

"Indeed, such move was as per the demand from such office for a social laborer who might help them in leading the social planning of the casual pilgrims and individuals from the Urban Poor," Bathan said. 

Pielago was selected as a social welfare officer III of the City Social Welfare Services Office (CSWO) by previous Mayor Jonas Cortes in September 2014.

MAYOR POLITICS ELECTION MOVEMENT MANDAUE
If you notice an error, highlight the text you want and press Ctrl + Enter to report it to the editor
Be the first to rate
(0 ratings)
No rates yet
No recommendations yet
Log in ,
to rate and recommend

Comments

Post your comment to communicate and discuss this article.

Vice President Leni Robredo
Breaking News!  MANILA, Philippines — Vice President Leni Robredo yesterday approached Catholic ministers to keep on standing in opposition to oppression, refering to their noteworthy job during the 1986 EDSA People Power Revolution that toppled the 20-year Marcos system. "EDSA had many extremely important occasions and innumerable legends. However, the way that we recollect it now as we do – as a transformation of blossoms and rosaries as opposed to of pr...
Incidents
Breaking News!  CEBU CITY, Philippines — The Barangay Council of Tabok in Mandaue City has put the town under a State of Calamity following the colossal fire in Almer's Compound last Monday, February 17, 2020, that rendered 274 families, or 964 people, destitute. Barangay Captain Dario Tarriman said they passed a goals late this evening, Feb. 19, pronouncing the condition of cataclysm to empower the barangay government to tap their P285,000 catastrophe sto...
Crime
Breaking News!  CEBU CITY, Philippines—Police from Cebu City caught the city's most needed criminal who was purportedly the contract killer of killed tranquilize ruler Franz Sabalones. Wilfredo Sabella, 44, was captured on Wednesday evening, February 19, 2020, in Talisay City, Cebu. Police reports express that Sabella was needed for homicide in 2001 after he murdered the criminal who took his chicken utilized in his cockfighting exercises in Barangay Buhis...
Health
Breaking News!  MANILA, Philippines — Forty-one Filipinos on board the Diamond Princess journey transport that docked off Yokohama, Japan are contaminated with the COVID-19, an authority of the Department of Health (DOH) revealed Wednesday. "Sa ngayon, we have 41 positive cases as of now for our group sa ating Diamond Princess," Health Assistant Secretary Maria Rosario Vergeire said in a question and answer session at DOH principle office. (For the present...
Crime
Breaking News!  CEBU CITY, Philippines—Members of the Cebu City Police captured a Nigerian national on Tuesday, February 18, 2020, after he purportedly endeavored to assault a 21-year-old understudy in her motel in Barangay Sambag 1 here. Police distinguished the suspect as Soky Odimgbe, 22, a clinical understudy of a Cebu college where the unfortunate casualty likewise learned at. Odimgbe was captured at around 3:00 p.m on Tuesday simply outside the colle...
DILG eyes barangays to take lead on gov’t's road clearing efforts
Breaking News!  CEBU CITY, Philippines – Personnel of Cebu City's Prevention Restoration Order Beautification Enhancement (PROBE) Team drove by its boss, Raquel Arce, executed street clearing on Tuesday morning, February 18, 2020, in a part of the Carbon Public Market situated at the region of Barangay Ermita here. The clearing was made in a joint effort with the Market Operations Division and Ermita authorities to consent to the Barangay walkway and stree...
Health
Breaking News!  MANDAUE CITY, Philippines – Rivers assumed a fundamental job all through humankind's presence. Ever, they were utilized as markers where a portion of the world's first human advancements thrived. In craftsmanship and writing, the little streams interfacing with them speak to the beginning of life just as the intensity of nature. Something very similar could be said about the Butuanon River, viewed as one of Metro Cebu's significant tributar...
Crime
Breaking News! CEBU CITY, Philippines — "He was only a taho merchant who needed to help the fantasies of his sibling." This was the way a troubled Charie Santa Maria, 43, portrayed her nephew Peejay Mabaga, 27, the taho seller who was shot dead in Barangay Cogon Pardo on Thursday, February 13, 2020. Santa Clause Maria said this as she advanced for observers to approach and assist them with getting equity for the merciless demise of Mabaga. At the hour of h...
Broken Vehicles
Breaking News!  CEBU CITY, Philippines — Penalties may before long anticipate drivers who might not have the option to pull aside vehicles that stall in the fundamental roadways inside five minutes. In a measure proposed by Board Member Glenn Anthony Soco, those drivers who might neglect to promptly clear their vehicles from the principle expressways will be fined P1,000 for the primary offense; P3,000 for the subsequent offense; and P5,000 for the third o...