No signal for 31 hrs during Sinulog 2019

No signal for 31 hrs during Sinulog 2019, Rani

Sinulog weekend 

There will be no cellphone motion for 31 hours at specific hours of the day in Cebu City, Mandaue City, and Lapu-Lapu City on January 19 and 20 amid major Sinulog exercises. 

On January 19, cellphone motion in the three urban communities will be stuck from 3 a.m. to 10 a.m. amid the Fluvial Procession. 

Flag will likewise be stuck from 12 twelve to 8 p.m. in uptown and downtown Cebu City in time for the Holy Procession. 

No signal for 31 hrs
No signal for 31 hrs

On January 20, the day of the Sinulog, flag will be cut off from 3 a.m. to 7 p.m. in uptown and downtown Cebu City. - 16 

"There will be no flag, coordinate as well as reflected originating from any cell site (base stations) in the course territories secured by the previously mentioned exercises," peruses a January 10, 2018 letter of the National Telecommunications Commission to telecom firms Smart Communication Inc., Globe Telecomm Inc., and Digitel Mobile Philippines Inc. 

Cebu City Councilor Jocelyn Pesquera shared the letter on her Facebook page. 

City hall leader Tomas Osmeña has pummeled Pesquera for sharing what the subtleties of the shutdown, which he accepts ought to have been classified. 

"Much thanks to you for releasing inside government interchanges with respect to the security of the Sinulog on Facebook. We welcome you trading off the wellbeing of the 2 million individuals will's identity in the city this end of the week. Unsa kang klase na abogado?" Osmeña said. 

Pesquera said the general population have the privilege to know essential data. 

Councilor David Tumulak, director of the City Council's board of trustees on open request and security and official administrator of the Sinulog, has a message to netizens: 

"Ato lang awhag sa mga annoy share, nakasabot ta sa inyong bahin kay fervor mo mama mindful sa flag close off yet endeavor to think likewise on the opposite side… unsa'y impact ani, on the off chance that, simbako lang, atoa ni ang siyudad, kitang tanan tag-iya niini. Atong kaluwasan atong prioridad," Tumulak said. 

Engr. Bill Peralta of NTC said radio gathering volunteers will be sent in the lanes amid the occasions flag is out. 

Recreation 

At the Basilica Minore del Santo Niño, specialists directed a bomb blast reenactment as a major aspect of the security arrangements for Sinulog. 

The bore was directed around 3 p.m. recently while a novena mass was being commended. The Philippine National Police and Armed Forces of the Philippines took an interest alongside K-9 units. 

"There are 13 K-9 units galing from AFP, galing Tarlac yan, pinahiram yan dito sa atin, walo ata yung dumating so walo galing doon, we have three sa PNP, so 11 na, and afterward meron dad sa AFP dito sa Region 7," said Cebu City Police Director Royina Garma. 

Garma gave the recreation of an "outrageous instance of bombarding" a score of six out of 10. 

"May mga nakita kaming dapat I-enhance naming kaya kanina, we had a questioning for the failures we saw at inisa-isa namin," Garma said. 

One of the significant slips saw with the recreation, as referenced by Garma, were their trouble with the call signs and added they have to additionally acquaint with it. 

"Second is yung coordination in distinguishing yung mga regions kung saan namin ilalagay yung mga CPs namin, at may mga konting disarray on saan yung territory where we will put yung harmed," included Garma. 

Knapsacks 

In the mean time, Garma cleared up that little rucksacks are permitted at the basilica since these have less compartments and are less demanding to check. 

Experts said before that knapsacks won't be permitted at the basilica on the grounds that these set aside opportunity to check with their numerous compartments, consequently, disturb the stream of individuals entering the congregation premises. 

Thousands visit the basilica prompting the Fiesta Señor on January 20. 

Garma reminded people in general to be alert and cautious, particularly amid the Fiesta Señor, which is likewise the day of the Sinulog Grand Parade, in light of the fact that the police can't look out for everybody. 

She additionally reminded guardians who plan to convey their youngsters to the basilica and to the lanes amid the Sinulog to ensure the children have recognizable proof subtleties with them in the event that they get lost. 

"Consistently, may nawawala, kaya maglagay ng informal ID or any recognizable proof, and show your youngsters to approach the police kapag naiwanan," Garma said. 

Alcohol boycott 

Garma likewise reminded people in general that alcohol will be prohibited inside the 300-meter span of the Grand Parade course on Sunday, from 6 a.m. of January 19 to 6 a.m. of January 21.

TELECOMMUNICATION. FESTIVAL CEBU SIGNAL HISTORICAL
If you notice an error, highlight the text you want and press Ctrl + Enter to report it to the editor
Be the first to rate
(0 ratings)
No rates yet
No recommendations yet
Log in ,
to rate and recommend

Comments