I was correct. This year is the most energizing Christmas season for Cebu. There are simply such a significant number of new attractions to encounter and appreciate! Close by the December delicate opening of Cebu's first amusement stop with Snow World, the nation's greatest sea stop, Cebu's most up to date way of life shopping center IL Corso, more advancements at Cebu Safari — this new fascination in Lapu-Lapu City will clearly make the Queen City of South more lively and bright this December 15, 2018.
From the producers of Inflatable Island, and the group that presented to you the notable "Pink Bali Lounge" and the world well known "Unicorn Island", comes "The Happy Beach" boutique resort situated in Mactan, Cebu otherwise known as your new perpetual location this coming summer!
This 16-room boutique resort will be enhanced by the "Pink Bali Beach", the most joyful gliding play area in Asia. The most up to date establishment called the "Upbeat Jungle Lounge" is hailed to be the following Instagram heaven, the blue waters of Mactan island, and more pink than you can ever envision.
The World-Famous Unicorn Island
The feature of Happy Beach Cebu is the greater, better and world-popular "Unicorn Island"!
Rambling more than 4,500 sqm, the inflatable will include new and initially structured inflatables, for example, the "Destroying Ball", "Act of pure trust" and the sky is the limit from there! Take an epic bounce, flip, tumble and slide with a tallness of more than 10 meters on our most epic inflatable at any point just called "The Big One"!
Located inside Tambuli Beach in Brgy. Maribago, Lapu-Lapu City, Happy Beach Cebu will also feature:
BEACH PASS (Day Tour)
– ₱669 per person
– WHOLE DAY access to Mactan Beach, Animal Cabanas, Floating Zoo & Bali Lounge
INFLATABLE ISLAND PLAY PASSES**
– Requires purchase of BEACH PASS (₱669 per person for whole day use).
– Sprinkle: + ₱299 per head (1 Hour Inflatable Access)
– Splash: + ₱499 per head (2 Hour Inflatable Access)
– Spray: + ₱699 per head (Half Day Inflatable Access)
– Soaked: + ₱1,299 per head (Whole Day Inflatable Access with Lunch Feast)
– Inclusive of entrance fee
– Inclusive of WHOLE DAY access to Mactan beach and all attractions (Animal Cabanas, Floating Zoo & Bali Lounge)
– Exclusions: Locker rental, Hotel pick up and drop off
HAPPY JUNGLE LOUNGE + PINK POOL
– ₱1,500, good for up to 4 persons
– Requires purchase of BEACH/INFLATABLE PASS
– Whole day use of one daybed in the Happy Jungle Lounge
– Whole day access to the PINK POOL
– 2 free towel rentals
– “Tampipi” Feast (assorted food) good for 2pax
– ₱5,999 per night (Early Bird Rate)
– Good for 2 adults & 2 kids (additional pax: ₱1,500 with breakfast, max up to 6 pax per room)
– Includes 2 breakfast
– WHOLE DAY ACCESS to the PINK POOL and BEACH PASS attractions
– Discounted rates to inflatable + unicorn island
– All rooms are equipped with 1 Queen-sized Bed, 1 Double Deck and pull-out beds. It can accommodate up to 6 persons comfortably.
Operating hours and other information:
Soft opening on December 15, 2018. Inflatable Island opening on January 2019.
Opening Hours: 8:00am to 6:00pm, daily (last admission: 5:00pm)
– Sprinkle & Splash: 8:00am-10:00am, 10:00am-12:00pm, 12:00pm-2:00pm, 2:00pm-4:00pm, 4:00pm-6:00pm
– Spray: 8:00am-2:00pm, 2:00pm-6:00pm
– Soaked: Anytime from 8:00am-6:00pm
Accept credit/debit cards? Yes.
Contact numbers: 0917 305 6039 | 0917 506 2670
Website / Online booking: www.happybeach.ph
How to get there?
Exact location: Tambuli Beach in Mactan, Cebu — approx. 1 hour from Cebu City, 25-35 minutes from Mactan Airport. The only way to get there is to sail on their Happy Boats which is only ₱50 (round-trip) per person from Angasil Port.
BY COMMUTE: From SM Cebu City van terminal, take a van going to Gaisano Island Mall Pusok Lapu Lapu City. The fare will be approximately ₱25 (one-way). Or, From Gaisano Island Mall, ride a multicab going to Maribago and get off at Buyong Road. The fare will be approximately ₱12 (one-way).
BY CAR/GRAB/TAXI: If you’re bringing your own car or hailing a Grab/Taxi, just set your destination or inform the driver you’re heading to “Angasil Port”.